We’re right up at the end of the month, and therefore many entertainment venues do not have their November schedules posted yet – in some cases the venues may not even have their bookings for the month finalized. Nevertheless, one huge act, known for its abundance of cowbell, will be coming to the Capitol Center for the Arts this week. Care to venture a guess as to who that might be?
Have a look:
- Paul Lovely at Hermanos Cocina Mexicana at 6:30 p.m.
- Open mic comedy at Area 23 at 9 p.m., sign-ups start at 8:30.
- Open mic with Mikey G at Tandy’s at 8 p.m.
- Strathspey & Reel Society at Concord City Auditorium at 7:30 p.m.
- Joel Begin at Common Man at 7 p.m.
- Classic Invasion at Makris Lobster & Steak House at 8 p.m.
- Official Blues Brothers Revue at the Capitol Center for the Arts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $29.50 to $49.50 plus fees at ccanh.com.
- Student recital of assorted instruments and voice at Concord Community Music School at 7 p.m.
- Nobody Named Al at Area 23 at 8:30 p.m.
- Blue Oyster Cult at the Capitol Center for the Arts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $35 to $55 plus fees at ccanh.com.
- Concord Community Concert Association presents Red Priest at Concord City Auditorium at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $20 at Gibson’s Bookstore, the UPS Store or at the door.
- When Colossus Falls at Hatbox Theatre on Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Tickets are $12 to $17 at hatboxnh.com. The Riverview B&B hasn’t seen a guest in ages. When one finally arrives, the inhabitants’ lives are thrown into a tailspin as they try to figure out who she is.
Movies at Red River
Free Solo (PG-13/2018/100 min.)
Tuesday: 2:05, 5:30
Wednesday: 2:05, 5:30, 7:45
Thursday: 2:05, 5:30
The Old Man and the Gun (PG-13/2018/93 min.)
Tuesday: 2, 7:50
Wednesday: 2, 5:40, 7:50
Thursday: 2, 7:50
Museo (NR/2018/128 min.)
Wednesday: 2:10, 5:25, 7:55
Thursday: 2:10, 5:25, 7:55
Intelligent Lives (NR/2018/70 min.)
All movie times are p.m.