- Michael Laughlin at Hermanos Cocina Mexicana at 6:30 p.m.
- Hopkinton Town Band at Presidential Oaks at 6:30 p.m.
- Paul Lovely at Hermanos at 6:30 p.m.
- Open mic at Area 23 at 6 p.m.
- Nevers Band at Memorial Field at 6 p.m.
- The Atomic Tones at Area 23 at 7 p.m.
- Senie Hunt at True Brew Barista at 8 p.m.
- Paul Lovely at Hermanos at 7:30 p.m.
- Mikey G at Chen Yang Li in Bow at 8 p.m.
- Saturday Afternoon Jam with Lucas Gallo at Area 23 at 2 p.m.
- Chris Sammon at Area 23 at 6 p.m.
- Beef Stu at Area 23 at 9 p.m.
- Bryan Killough at Hermanos at 6:30 p.m.
- Dwayne Haggins at Cheers at 5 p.m.
- Swing Dance at Area 23 at 4 p.m.
- Gerry Beaudoin at Hermanos at 6:30 p.m.
- Craig Jaster at Hermanos at 6:30 p.m.
- Nevers Band at the State House at 7 p.m.
- Fountain Square Ramblers at Presidential Oaks at 6:30 p.m.
- The Little Mermaid at the Capitol Center for the Arts on Tuesday, July 9, at 11 a.m. Tickets are $7.50 plus fees at ccanh.com.
- Bakersfield Mist at Hatbox Theatre on Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Tickets are $12-$17 at hatboxnh.com.
Movies at Red River
Booksmart (R/2019/102 min.)
Wednesday: 2:05, 5:35, 7:50
Thursday: 2:05, 5:35, 7:50
Pavarotti (PG-13/2019/114 min.)
Tuesday: 2, 5:30
Wednesday: 2, 5:30
Thursday: 2, 5:30
The Dead Don’t Die (R/2019/105 min.)
Carmine Street Guitars (NR/2019/80 min.)
The Biggest Little Farm (PG/2019/91 min.)
Tuesday: 2:10, 5:25
Wednesday: 2:10, 5:25
Thursday: 2:10, 5:25
Jimi Hendrix Electric Church (NR/2019/89 min.)
All movie times are p.m.