- Scott Solsky at Hermanos Cocina Mexicana at 6:30 p.m.
- Nevers’ Second Regiment Band at Presidential Oaks at 6:30 p.m.
- Open mic at Area 23 at 6 p.m.
- Paul Donahue at Hermanos at 6:30 p.m.
- Club Soda outside Concord Public Library at 6 p.m.
- Scott Solsky at Hermanos at 6:30 p.m.
- Ryan Williamson at Cheers at 5 p.m.
- Dr. Harp Blues Revue at Area 23 at 8:30 p.m.
- Full Throttle Band at Makris Lobster & Steak House at 7 p.m.
- Sensitive Men (last Concord show) at True Brew Barista at 9 p.m.
- Rodrigo Amarante at Bank of NH Stage (16 S. Main St.) at 8 p.m. Tickets are $15-$25 at ccanh.com.
- Music Out of the ‘Box with Deep Blue C Orchestra at Hatbox Theatre at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $12-$17 at hatboxnh.com.
- Saturday Afternoon Tunes with Joe Messino at Area 23 at 2 p.m.
- Don Bartenstein at Area 23 at 6 p.m.
- R&B Dignity at Area 23 at 9 p.m.
- The Neighbors at Hermanos at 7:30 p.m.
- Ken Budka at Chen Yang Li in Bow at 8 p.m.
- Paul Bourgelais at Hermanos at 6:30 p.m.
- Clint Lapointe at Cheers at 5 p.m.
- Jordie Lane at Bank of NH Stage at 8 p.m. Tickets are $15-$20 at ccanh.com.
- Hairspray Jr. at the Capitol Center for the Arts on Saturday at 7 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Tickets are $12-$15 at ccanh.com.
- Theatre Kapow at Bank of NH Stage (upstairs) on Sunday at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15 at ccanh.com.
- Queen City Improv at Hatbox Theatre on Thursday at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $12-$17 at hatboxnh.com.
- Boggis Comedy Presents Bill Campbell at Hatbox Theatre on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $12-$17 at hatboxnh.com.
Movies at Red River
Pavarotti (PG-13/2019/114 min.)
Tuesday: 2, 5:30, 7:55
Wednesday: 2, 5:30, 7:55
Thursday: 2, 5:30
The Dead Don’t Die (R/2019/105 min.)
Tuesday: 2:05, 5:40, 8
Wednesday: 2:05, 5:40, 8
Thursday: 2:05, 5:40, 8
Carmine Street Guitars (NR/2019/80 min.)
Wednesday: 2:10, 5:25
Thursday: 2:10, 5:25
The Biggest Little Farm (PG/2019/91 min.)
All movie times are p.m.