- Kid Pinky at Hermanos Cocina Mexicana at 6:30 p.m.
- Paul Lovely at Hermanos at 6:30 p.m.
- Mike Morris at Hermanos at 6:30 p.m.
- Mallory Weiss at Penuche’s at 9 p.m.
- Dan Walker at Cheers at 5 p.m.
- Back to Back at Makris Lobster & Steak House at 7 p.m.
- Lamont Smooth at Penuche’s at 9 p.m.
- Fuzz Boxx at Pit Road Lounge at 8 p.m.
- Ed Balloon at Bank of New Hampshire Stage at 10 p.m. Tickets are $15-$25 at ccanh.com.
- Mica’s Groove Train at Area 23 at 8:30 p.m.
- Mark Bartram at Hermanos at 7:30 p.m.
- Will Hatch & Co. at Penuche’s at 9 p.m.
- Atomic Tones at Pit Road Lounge at 8 p.m.
- Walker Smith at Chen Yang Li in Bow at 8 p.m.
- John Franzosa at Hermanos at 6:30 p.m.
- Chris Lester at Cheers at 5 p.m.
- Joey Pierog ukulele clinic at Strings & Things Music at 2 p.m.
- Jared Steer at Hermanos at 6:30 p.m.
- Scott Solsky at Hermanos at 6:30 p.m.
- Comedian Tiffany Jenkins at the Capitol Center for the Arts on Friday at 8 p.m. Tickets are $35-$85 plus fees at ccanh.com.
- Absinthe & Opium Burlesque: “Once Upon a Time” at Hatbox Theatre on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $12 to $17 at hatboxnh.com.
- Hatbox Performance Lab at Hatbox Theatre on Saturday at 10 a.m. Free to Hatbox members and Season Production Teams, $10 for nonmembers and the general public, $7 for seniors/students. Hatboxnh.com.
- NH Writers Project Hatbox Readings at Hatbox Theatre on Sunday at 6:30 p.m. Free for NH Writers Project or Hatbox members, $10 for adults, $7 for students/seniors.
Movies at Red River
The Dead Don’t Die (R/2019/105 min.)
Tuesday: 2, 5:40, 8
Wednesday: 2, 5:40, 8
Thursday: 2, 5:40, 8
All Is True (PG-13/2019/101 min.)
Tuesday: 2:05, 5:30
Wednesday: 2:05, 5:30
The Souvenir (R/2019/120 min.)
Halston (NR/2019/105 min.)
The Biggest Little Farm (PG/2019/91 min.)
Tuesday: 2:10, 5:35
The Princess Bride (PG/1987/98 min.)
All movie times are p.m.