10. The “Root Canal” connects the two properties that make up Delta Dental over near Horseshoe Pond.
9. The rainbow of color is in White Park - in the playground!
8. The Christa McAuliffe Elementary School has this sundial in its play yard! !
7. The doorway to nowhere is one of MANY similar doorways in the downtown area. This one is in Bicentennial Square near Penuche’s.
6. (This is the only one Cannon didn’t find – as far as we know, it is still tucked away in the staircase between Eagle Square and Storrs Street.)
5. So this location is near Little Pond Road – you take one of the routes in as if you are hiking to the quarries for an afternoon of skipped school.
4. Signage from the the garage we love to hate in downtown Concord. Kind of a neo-Zen statement, don’t you think?
3. Mr. Push Me Pull You is GONE! Maybe because St. Paul’s School is out for summer vacation, this two-headed fellow has headed to Florida to visit with the newly born two-headed turtle.
2. The cheery cherub is in the garden on the Kimball Jenkins Estate – I think he’s actually gazing across the foliage at another cherub. That’s love for you . . .
1. There are actually a few of these “Ready to Rapture” posters wrapped around the light posts on Storrs Street. The particular one in the hunt is on the light post across the street from Hermanos! Maybe the Rapture had something to do with their hot chili sauces?